Another Sound Deadening ?

Yedi

ya, the Monte over there.
Guys, My car gets out of the body shop real soon and the whole interior is getting ripped out. I have a bunch of rubberized undercoating. I was going to spray this on the whole inside of the car. Is this going to be worth my time? Or should I just get that RAAMmat stuff that mcss383 talked about. thanks in advance

raammat works excellent, best stuff out there for the buck.. plus he is a cool guy, with a killer truck to boot.. but anyways..

the rubberized undercoating will not be as effective as the rammmat, but it will help.. some people suggest spraying your wheelwells with it also.. gets rid of some road noise..

also look into gsi Damp-it .. basically dynamat original with no logo.. much cheaper if you can find it..

Well it's been a while since I've started this post. I did the undercoating idea. Worked very good, I did the whole interior of the car, inside of the doors, and the whole underneath. Tried out the system and it sounded awesome. Hopefully by this weekend she'll be on the road again. Look out for some pics of my install with in the next couple weeks,,

I had also sent a job that I was working to a shop that do undercoating, had good results and the undercoating get under places where a damping mat cant get to and also you also won't have to worry about anything rusting under there.

Yes I went with plain old undercoating. Was very cheap and worked awesome. Takes a while to dry though a good week. And now the car is rust proofed! I sprayed it on very thick. I used about 12 cans on the whole interior, including trunk.

Who makes the material you used? Where did you buy it? I was planning on using the POR15 for outside and possible inside.

Dannyo