You can type here any text you want

Another story of respect

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Junior Samples

Walk Away
Mrs and I were out tooling around and 2 young guys pull up in his GTO 05? maybe...I was getting ready to run, the guy was like MAN that is sweet, I asked if he wanted to run, he was like no friggun way I dont want my ass handed to me.

once again its nice when people know what thier looking at...of course with my drk red limited...its always..hey is that a Grand National?

Yea.. that's true.. but now how ya gonna' get a race?? It's all fine and dandy havin' a badass ride, but when noone wants to go, it can get kinda dull lol. This past year, I couldn't BUY a race.. it sucks..

Theres always someone that will step up, and then get stepped on:biggrin:
Every time I take my car out I get at least one challenge

Maybe I'll get lots of challenges once IM down in FL...if you guys notice top right, it no longer says Flint Mi.

Yup house is pretty empty and next Weds IM outta here

I have an 06 gto, and my mildly modded gn would rip my GTO to pieces. The gto is a very nice refined ride and puts the power down nice and smooth, and continues to pull all the way to redline. The GN is brutal, white knuckle, blurry vision acceleration.

The GN is brutal, white knuckle, blurry vision acceleration.

That has to be one of the best descriptions I have ever read on here about Turbo Buicks.

I concur on that one.

I too am a member of the Goat heard. I won't mess with any Turbo Buick at this time. Low 13's won't cut it against a good tuned stocker. Maybe once I get my bolt ons installed, but even then it will at best be a mid 11 second car on the street. Still have to watch out for those 10 second street shark Turbo Buicks lurking around. Don't get me wrong, I love my Turbo T and I hope to never have to part with her.

Patrick

That has to be one of the best descriptions I have ever read on here about Turbo Buicks.

I concur on that one.

I too am a member of the Goat heard. I won't mess with any Turbo Buick at this time. Low 13's won't cut it against a good tuned stocker. Maybe once I get my bolt ons installed, but even then it will at best be a mid 11 second car on the street. Still have to watch out for those 10 second street shark Turbo Buicks lurking around. Don't get me wrong, I love my Turbo T and I hope to never have to part with her.

Patrick

Thats what I thought when I read it

The GN is brutal, white knuckle, blurry vision acceleration.

Yea, that describes it perfectly.

Patrick I have that same White Limited 87 T but with no options other than posi, tilt, cruise and concert sound. With the new motor, trans and turbo it should go high 10's.

Back