Another update INTERIOR

Dusty Bradford

I have been off work for over a week for thanksgiving. I took the opportunity to knock out a lot of the wiring on the car. It now turns over on it's own but I haven't connected XFI to the battery yet. I still have to run power and ground wires for my gauges, run 3 step wires to the trans brake switch and a few short wires to finish up the relays for the fuel pump, water pump and fan. The XFI harness is all connected and complete. I just need to figure out where to hook my shift light to XFI instead of my rpm switch. It felt good to pull battery disconnect and see all the lights come on, hit the switch and it's cranking over. It won't be long now. Maybe this weekend it'll come to life.

Here are some pics of the interior with the carpet and intercooler. It turned out really nice.

Attachments

• interior1.JPG
    interior1.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 523
We hauled the car to Atlanta for the last ORSCA race of the year and got the chassis certed. It passed with no issues and since I beat the Jan 1 deadline it certed for 7.50 :D

We took the camera to get some pics of the ORSCA cars and just my luck, the batteries were dead. It was nice to see my car at the track though, just pulling it around with the golf cart got me hyped up to finish this very soon.

Attachments

• interiorcert.JPG
    interiorcert.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 516
These look great, I must have missed my email with the full sized shots. ;)
I need to hear this thing run call me after you fire it!!!

Damn! :eek: That car is looking really awesome dusty. Keep us all informed when you get her fired up. :)

Hey man, give a brother a call sometime.. How about some pics of the car?

Looks really good! Glad you got it to certify to 7.50 that way you have no excuse of not bringing it to Orlando next year:biggrin: :cool:

John, the pics will be on the way shortly. I started to call you from ATL so you could hear Lynch laying down that string of 4.40's. Impressive doesn't explain it.

Thanks guys. I couldn't be happier the way things have worked out so far. I just hope the rest of it turns out as well. Brick, I am saving up for the O already.

Jason. Because the car looks like $hit compared to everything else. You know how picky I am. I'm getting over it though, I think it would be cool to see it run 5's with no bumper fillers though. Seriously, I wanted to get some good pics of it in ATL with it sitting on the ground, it's hard to tell much about it in the garage on stands.

Oh yeah, another good part I forgot to mention. I rolled across the scales. Even with the DART block and all the turbo stuff it weighed 3315 with me in it. :eek: This is without any tranny fluid, intercooler water, coolant and battery but I haven't done any lightening yet. It's still all steel, even has the original chrome bumpers and heavy supports. Shouldn't be a problem to get it back to 3350 with driver.

Good to hear you are already planning on bringing it to the WSN's:)

Sounds like you got one of those rare factory acid dipped Regals! :eek: :wink:

Dusty Bradford said:
John, the pics will be on the way shortly. I started to call you from ATL so you could hear Lynch laying down that string of 4.40's. Impressive doesn't explain it.

Thanks guys. I couldn't be happier the way things have worked out so far. I just hope the rest of it turns out as well. Brick, I am saving up for the O already.

Jason. Because the car looks like $hit compared to everything else. You know how picky I am. I'm getting over it though, I think it would be cool to see it run 5's with no bumper fillers though. Seriously, I wanted to get some good pics of it in ATL with it sitting on the ground, it's hard to tell much about it in the garage on stands.

Oh yeah, another good part I forgot to mention. I rolled across the scales. Even with the DART block and all the turbo stuff it weighed 3315 with me in it. :eek: This is without any tranny fluid, intercooler water, coolant and battery but I haven't done any lightening yet. It's still all steel, even has the original chrome bumpers and heavy supports. Shouldn't be a problem to get it back to 3350 with driver.

D,

That is super light.
Working on the email now!