You can type here any text you want

Any 64-65 Buick owners in the SW section?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sd-slider

NOWUFFO
Looking for 64-65 Skylark/Special brethren in this section to see the cars and hopefully track down some parts for my current project.

Anyone? :)

I don't have a 'Lark or a Special but my family is from the midwest where I used to see them all the time in the yards, for sale, etc. I can have the old man or one of the outlaws keep an eye out if you let me know what you are looking for. I peek at Craigslist back there often too, since prices seem to be better back there as well. I make it back there a few times a year, or can have stuff shipped. Let me know if I can help.

Friend of mine has a 64 or 65 Raviera GS with an original aluminum headed Wildcat motor in it.
He needs to restore it, but is also thinking about selling it.

former......

my stepdad called me one day and asked if i was interested in a 64 skylark vert. i passed so he bought it. he had it up until last year when he signed it over as a down payment on a business. it was white, white power conv top with red bucket interior, 355 wildcat 300 engine w/ get this a four speed manual that i belive was a factory piece. very cool car to say the least.

hope you find what your looking for, try v8buick.com im a member there as i own a big block 72 skylark :)

buickbert

check page 7 of the parts for sale section on v8buick.com 65 skylark part out/ for sale, might have what your looking for.

buickbert

i can restore it for him.:)

I'll drink to that! :smile:

Black Owned has been transforming my Lark into a work of art. He fabricates, welds, does body work(the right way...:smile:), and paints. He knows his turbo sixes too.

I'll drink to that! :smile:

Black Owned has been transforming my Lark into a work of art. He fabricates, welds, does body work(the right way...:smile:), and paints. He knows his turbo sixes too.
thanks brotha,you are right on my heels....now get to welding:biggrin:

check page 7 of the parts for sale section on v8buick.com 65 skylark part out/ for sale, might have what your looking for.

buickbert

Thanks. I saw that one when it was posted. I am looking for a clean hood and was hoping for something within a couple hundred miles....

Any pics of Step Pop's car?

Thanks. I saw that one when it was posted. I am looking for a clean hood and was hoping for something within a couple hundred miles....

Any pics of Step Pop's car?

lemme see what i can find, i think the only one that i have is when it had been sitting in the garage for a year or two collecting dust....:frown:

buickbert

Back