Any Air Force guys with GN's/T's?

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
Saw in the latest edition of "Wingman" was a SNCO from Kirtland AFB, NM posing alongside an 87 T with the hood up and the LC2 exposed...had blue hoses, an alky kit and possibly a Dutt neck IC, that was all I could see from the angle of the camera.

Just wondering if anyone knows him or if he's a member here.

Guy you are reffering to is Rob a chief at Kirtland and his screen name is Silver Fox.
Super cool guy we stay in touch here and there throughout the year.
FWIW..Im prior AF and still work for the AF.

i was accepted to the Air Force Academy in July and will probably end up there June 25th. Free education, $900/month salary while going to school, a lotta cool sh*t you learn how to do, and D1 Hockey is what i'm talkin about!;) ...dont know if this was on-topic, but just thought i'd share.

AF Guard here...prior AD USMC. Cool to see the LC2 getting some coverage...will have to look up the issue.

Seymour Johnson AFB, NC here. Certified aircraft welder and machinist :biggrin: Headed off to Korea :frown: soon and then to Alaska :D

Guy you are reffering to is Rob a chief at Kirtland and his screen name is Silver Fox.
Super cool guy we stay in touch here and there throughout the year.
FWIW..Im prior AF and still work for the AF.

Yes that's him, I didn't want to post too much info on his due to OPSEC, but yes a chief indeed. Rob B.

For those wondering, yeah I'm AF too, stationed at the only base that has B2 bombers. They distributed the mag around when I saw the article with him in it.

Ive been to your base for school a few years back.

Thanx for starting the thread dude..this is pretty cool

TTA81 Korea.. kimchee breath yuck. UHHH the hangover from the SO JU ammo bowls. Get some suits and alot of other stuff cheap
OK Korea story.....
I remember a lady pestering my bud...you want nice young girl? Over and over.. she just wouldnt stop.
He said ...no I want boy in clown suit..She slapped him. I fell out

Thanx for your service guys. There is always a connection between military members.

Seymour Johnson AFB, NC here. Certified aircraft welder and machinist :biggrin: Headed off to Korea :frown: soon and then to Alaska :D

Going to Osan? I had a blast out there, lots of good memories.:D

Don't get too depressed over there or be those guys that just stay in the dorms all weekend and then complain it sucked there. Theres lots of stuff to see there and I don't mean just the bars either.;) And yes soju is evil.

Ive been to your base for school a few years back.

Thanx for starting the thread dude..this is pretty cool

TTA81 Korea.. kimchee breath yuck. UHHH the hangover from the SO JU ammo bowls. Get some suits and alot of other stuff cheap
OK Korea story.....
I remember a lady pestering my bud...you want nice young girl? Over and over.. she just wouldnt stop.
He said ...no I want boy in clown suit..She slapped him. I fell out

Thanx for your service guys. There is always a connection between military members.

I have a story just like that when I was over in Korea! I was with a group of friends and my buddy said "Watch this!" and then went up to Ojima (sp?) and ask for "Young boy" and she kept saying no young boy but young girl! They were about to go at it after a couple of minutes. Fun times! By any chance, were you at the Hump because that is just too weird!

I'm headed to Kunsan. Three guys I work with here will be in Osan. I'm looking forward to buying "cheap stuff" while I'm there :biggrin:

Aircrew Flight equipment in the house(Life Support) 6 years and 4 months in and 13 years and 8 months to go. Tech school at Sheppard, Station at McConnell AFB and now at Offutt AFB....I'm about to apply for MTL next July:eek:

SSgt. Martin (Current civilian)
2 yrs at Kirtland 1550th CCTW/SOW

Lived out by Ladera off of Unser bullivard. Loved it. Loved it.

2 yrs ATC getting that "T"
Hell last I looked they were goning to put me on the wall of shame for Instructors..:biggrin:
and the rest Sere......T1T071.:biggrin:

THAT THEY MAY "RETURN WITH HONOR"