You can type here any text you want

Any bowling green pics or videos this year

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Velon

I know it rained almost the hole time but I wanted to see don cruz "off the trailor" video part 2.

The year before my son turned 18, he constantly pleaded to beallowed to a tattoo, but I refused to sign permission for one. Heargued that soon he would be a man and he should be able to makeadult decisions. Sure enough, a few days after his 18th birthday,he come home with a tattoo. Although I was riot happy about this,I was curious to see what symbol of masculinity he had chosen. There,on his shoulder, was a two-inch image of Mickey Mouse.

Was everyone getting Mickey Mouse tats during the rain at the Nats, to prove they were men?:confused:

The year before my son turned 18, he constantly pleaded to beallowed to a tattoo, but I refused to sign permission for one. Heargued that soon he would be a man and he should be able to makeadult decisions. Sure enough, a few days after his 18th birthday,he come home with a tattoo. Although I was riot happy about this,I was curious to see what symbol of masculinity he had chosen. There,on his shoulder, was a two-inch image of Mickey Mouse.

Umm okay, let's please keep this thread on topic and relevant instead of random weird posts about tattos or Mickey Mouse!:eek:

Getting back on topic if anyone has some more pics or vids from BG please post them up!:)

Back