Any Good Performance Engine Rebuilders?

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I am looking for a good mild to wild performance rebuilder in the wasington area. My car probably needs its engine rebuilt and I want to take it to a person who can specialize in fixing our turbo cars. I would like to get an estimate first...

Any Recomendations:confused:
Much Appreciated

I build quite a few engines for local (some out of state/country) guys. What exactly are you needing? A 83 Turbo Buick is far from a performance oriented package. We've had this conversation before, though. If you want to make decent power on a small budget, convert to a V8. A 455 will bolt right in.

I build quite a few engines for local (some out of state/country) guys. What exactly are you needing? A 83 Turbo Buick is far from a performance oriented package. We've had this conversation before, though. If you want to make decent power on a small budget, convert to a V8. A 455 will bolt right in.

Hey Ive been trying to get ahold of you. I probably wont do a performance rebuild, ill probably rebuild the block I have and work with what I got. Adam (warWagon) has some neat mods to do to the 83 block to get grand national levels of Hp. I just need to get the block and heads redone. I would like to go to a BT setup instead of the DT setup. Still want your car painted? My shop can pain it on the cheap plus we need the work?