You can type here any text you want

any idea what this is?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo V6 231

weekend warrior
I have acquired these 2 items a quad air volt booster on the right, need to know where the wires go, since someone cut the plug off the end, any help is appreciated
the other item on the left not sure what that is, maybe someone can help me figure it out, its a pressure switch that much i do know, just looking to see where it might have been used
2015-04-16 23.32.27.jpg

The left item appears to be a pressure switch set up to turn on a second fuel pump. Red wire with ring lug goes onto the alternator battery stud, then to the fuse holder, through the pressure switch, then on to a wire that runs back to the 2nd fuel pump.

The right hand unit (quad air), is also a pressure switch that will enable the added circuit to fool the alternator into producing a higher voltage. Can't help with how it is to be wired.

RemoveBeforeFlight

ok great thanks for the info, still looking to see if anyone knows how the wires went on the quad air volt booster, thanks in advance for any help

I would trash the volt booster. I finally threw mine in the trash years ago, after it had eaten 3 alternators.

Back