Any members out here in the Houston Texas area that can help me with an issue my car is having?

eduardo

G-Body87
Ok so I have what I believe is a blown gasket or a leak/crack in my headers, based on what other members have mentioned. I was wondering if there are any members out here in the Houston area that can help me get this issue taken care of. I've posted on the tech form and have a few videos posted there That you can check out if you'd like. I'm debating weather or not I should try and disassemble them myself and find the problem but I'm fairly new to these cars and do not want to mess anything up. Any help or recommendations to a shop would be much appreciated, along with a quote on what you think it may run me, I'm hoping to not spend to much money, I just purchased the car not to long ago. I work as a fabricator in sheet metal so if the problem is just a pin hole I can have that welded up with no problem. I'm just not familiar with mechanics when it comes down to cars. thanks again,
Eduardo

If Jerryl is on the scene you are in good hands. See if he can get chuckd in on the party.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but . . . A local very trust worthy buick enthousiast with a real shop wil be doing the work. The extent of my support will be in the emotional arena, if called upon. Lol

Thanks for the vote of confidence but . . . A local very trust worthy buick enthousiast with a real shop wil be doing the work. The extent of my support will be in the emotional arena, if called upon. Lol
Hey jerryl, care to let us fellow houstonians in on who this local trustworthy Buick enthusiast is that has a real shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Century Automotive and Transmission is a good place I know of. I'll be taking my transmission there to be built once I get the money, but the owner of the shop has a long history with Buick's, and now has an 8 sec regal. I took my motor to Westside Performance to be built, they also have a history with Buick's and I'm sure can diagnose anything wrong with your heads or anything else you're looking to get looked at