You can type here any text you want

Any New England get together's.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Slowhawk

I have plenty of questions about these cars.Are there any get togethers planned?

Gatherings

NEBRA (New England Buick Racing Association) gets together in Weston, Ma. in the fall for a barbecue/car show. Jack Cotton usually has a summer and winter gathering at his shop in Agawam. The winter gathering was a few weeks ago. Some of us get together to head up to the track a few times during the year. Make a post about when where you would like to meet (cruise-in, car show, track, etc) and I am sure a few people will reply and meet up to talk 3.8 turbos with you. :)

Cool,thanks.

I ussually have a few cookout's throughout the summer for us F-body guy's.Maybe I'll forward the posts over here.

There are f-body guys on here too. I have a 1989 TTA and a GN so I am a fan of both body-styles as are a lot of the members here.

I also go to the track alot on Saturday T+T's.The Firehawk has over 200 passes so far.The wife will be running the GN this year.

There is going to be a dyno day across from Seekonk Speedway (Mike Deez?) planned for Sunday, March 28. There should be quite a few there. I think it costs $60 for about an hour of pulls. Heck, bring both cars! You can always stop by Cotton's on most Saturdays (he's racing in FL this Saturday). Good chance to BS with the folks that stop by.

Originally posted by Night Train
There is going to be a dyno day across from Seekonk Speedway (Mike Deez?) planned for Sunday, March 28. There should be quite a few there. I think it costs $60 for about an hour of pulls. Heck, bring both cars! You can always stop by Cotton's on most Saturdays (he's racing in FL this Saturday). Good chance to BS with the folks that stop by.

:D I guess I'll be there since I work there!!!! LOL:D

We need a track day to fight it out for the speed trophies. Maybe a week in advance of the BBQ. Wouldn't that be cool? Track rental praps on a wednesday 1-5pm. Hmmmmmmm

Chris Yates and the Ford gang are thinking of renting the track April 30th at LVD.

I gave him a preliminary YES!

Hope they are able to do it.

Back