You can type here any text you want

Any One Going to Run in the NMCA???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John Wilde

I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member
The NMCA has a couple classes that could be interesting
for turbo buicks. Does any body plan on playing with them this year? From what I have heard we have the following people to cheer for.

Bill Anderson- Will try and make some races in Pro Outlaw
This will be the first time since tweaked 1 that a TR was
in the top class. Good Luck !!!!

Cal Hartline- mentioned he might run a couple drag radial races.
He could do ok in Limited with a bigger turbo.

Dale Cherry - is not going to race with them this year

Alan Whitter - Have not heard from in about a year.
Limited Street

Is anyone else out there????

I am going to run a couple close races in outlaw if I ever get the car finished.
As far as I know Alan is not planning to race NMCA, he plans on running 1/8 mile 10.5 stuff.
Bill

I sure wish he would.
Did he sell his pro 5.0 motor that he built.
He was thinking of going Ford Racing a couple
years ago. I think he was going to do outlaw 10.5w stuff.
If I remember correclty his partner in the practice he ownes
adopted a baby and he got stuck with a lot of extra work.

Alan is a very nice man, I would love to see him race again.

He still has the Ford engine, it is not however built.... He just had Knee replacement surgery (on the brake side!!!) and is doing fine. The silver T will be out this year, hopefully puttin' a hurtin' on the local street and 1/8 mile guys.
Bill

nsca

I'm going to try limited street But I'll be over weight about 500lbs just look 4 a 68 chevelle with a stage 2 twim turbo motor hopeing to go 8.30 I hope:) and I'll run osca modifide street .

Bill,

Thanks for your responses. I wish Alan a speedy recovery.
I hope he can hunt and race very soon.

TTChevelle,

Please tell me more about you self and you combination!!!

John
What would you like too know?
I have a 68 chevelle with Terry Houstons old 8.50 motor,but now its a twin turbo motor with a turbo 400 trans. it weights 3620lbs with me in it,it has gon 8.60@161 on a 29.5-10.5 non w ..now I'm putting a bigger intercooler in it and Jobe Spetter is going to give it a tune.So thats why I'm hopeing to go 8.30 but we'll see soon .
I'm going to run it at norwalk for the us fastest street car shoot out I know I wont win but it my local track .

Thanks Dave

Back