You can type here any text you want

Any one up by Troy, MI that wants a 3" DP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quiky One

Well since Razor can't make one, I called Stenod performance. They are going to call me back but would need a car to mockup with. Anyone the least bit interested in taking there car up there?

Thanks Jason

Jason you need somewhat of a price before you start.. then as I said with Julio you need at least (I'd say) 10 guy's wanting it .. TTAs are just to much of a small market :redface: PLUS how many guy's really NEED it for performance ?? run mid/high 11s and leave the stocker alone :cool:

Thanks for the insight. They are calling me back with a price. Then I will go from there.

Jason

I would be happy with a stock replacement unit like is made for the Buicks...lol. I have a ported elbow sitting here doing nothing, but that dp on the TTA looks like it got chewed on by a pitbull. Even a mandrel-bent 2.5" replacement dp would be better than the factory mangled one. Would be nice to replace the rusty ol crossover as well, but that's another can of worms....lol.

I would be happy with a stock replacement unit like is made for the Buicks...lol. I have a ported elbow sitting here doing nothing, but that dp on the TTA looks like it got chewed on by a pitbull. Even a mandrel-bent 2.5" replacement dp would be better than the factory mangled one. Would be nice to replace the rusty ol crossover as well, but that's another can of worms....lol.

that POS mangled factory one has gone mid 11s ... how fast are you guy's ?? :redface:

that POS mangled factory one has gone mid 11s ... how fast are you guy's ?? :redface:

Maybe so, but would rather have a nice mandrel bent piece in there to drop the backpressure a bit, plus it would look better once ceramic coated...lol. I may end up building the TTA a combo similar to what's in my T...eventually. Right now it would be nice to have a stock replacement dp for the ported elbow I have gathering dust on the shelf. :D

Maybe so, but would rather have a nice mandrel bent piece in there to drop the backpressure a bit, plus it would look better once ceramic coated...lol. I may end up building the TTA a combo similar to what's in my T...eventually. Right now it would be nice to have a stock replacement dp for the ported elbow I have gathering dust on the shelf. :D

NOPE... I couldn't be bothered ... then have the wife yelling about the rattling under the car :eek: ya it won't rattle till ya get the other person in nthe car then it sounds like a ****box ... It's really tight in there to stuff the pipe in ... PLUS how many guys here are accually "IN" the 11's ??? NOT should be :p

Ok...Grumpy, I LOVE TO WASTE MONEY. Build me a DP and I will put it on my 15 second junker. No one really rides in my car, and they can deal with the rattles it has. Don't they all have them?

Jason

Mine doesnt rattle yet, but since you think all DP's do, I guess mine will start.

Jason

Just because you can go 11s with the stock downpipe doesn't mean that you're not gunna see performance gains by going to a 3" when you're running low 12s. It's like saying that people have gone 9s with full exhaust on a turbo car but if you just dump it before any restrictions you'll see a performance gain. Some people just like replacing certain parts like ignition wires, intake, intercooler, exhaust, etc even if they may not be the best bang for the buck at the point that they're at.

Back