any turbo buick tuners in s.e tennessee ??

we just got a little 1/8 mile track called brainerd optimist dragstrip !!! its in chattanooga . but i guess there is one near knoxville !!! who was it u knew at the dodge store ?? they totally shut that store down forever !!! my infiniti store has 7 diff bidders on the store ! so just a waiting game right now !!! all i do right now is answer the phones, and get yelled at by customers !!!! the tuner guys are from knoxville !

we just got a little 1/8 mile track called brainerd optimist dragstrip !!! its in chattanooga . but i guess there is one near knoxville !!! who was it u knew at the dodge store ?? they totally shut that store down forever !!! my infiniti store has 7 diff bidders on the store ! so just a waiting game right now !!! all i do right now is answer the phones, and get yelled at by customers !!!! the tuner guys are from knoxville !

I used to run at Brainderd all the time. I think they started a Tuesday night street car deal now, I'm planning on going next week if I get the TR finished this weekend.

Yeah, I'd like to know what track the Tuner guys are talking about.

The mechanic I was referring to is Gary Allen. Best diesel guy I've ran across.

Which track is close to you guys? My parents have a cabin in Pigeon Forge, didn't know there was a track in the area. I might be interested in some of this Tune Action. :biggrin:
It's called 411 dragway in Seymour,TN. Nice little 1/8th mile track, Great for some tuning..

SW.

you coming up next tuesday ?? if so let me know would like to meet you ! they also still do test tune on friday nites !!! and i know gary ,good tech !! it sucked man a total of 260 people lost jobs over this crap !!! my salary got cut in half !!! but i still have a job !!! as of now... but 000000 comission !!! so doing little by little to my g.n !!!

I'm shooting for the Friday night test and tune next week. I'll send you a PM if I get it ready in time. Lots to do and little $'s myself. Hoping to scrape enough together to get some drag radials this week, or it really won't be worth going.

Putting the turbo and IC back on this weekend. and egt meter.

just hit me up !!! would love to see a turbo buick ripping down brainerd !!! there are only a few turbo buicks left around here !!!! what size d.rs ??? i have a set with a few passes left on them if ya need them !!! they are the bfg drag radials !!! but you can use them if ya want !!!

just hit me up !!! would love to see a turbo buick ripping down brainerd !!! there are only a few turbo buicks left around here !!!! what size d.rs ??? i have a set with a few passes left on them if ya need them !!! they are the bfg drag radials !!! but you can use them if ya want !!!

Cool. I used to use 275/50's, but been thinking about 255/60's this go around. It's been a few years since I've had a TR. Mine's just an old beater, but it's still a TR :biggrin:

i think mine are 255/60s i think !!!! been a while since looked at them !!! i have a new set in garage !!! just figured you could peel off the rest of the tread on old ones !!!! prob have 5/6 passes left on them easy !!!

just running a scanmaster as of now !! and no wide band !!! but i am getting translator plus and 3.5 maf !

One thing you'll want to keep in mind. IMHO, you'll want to look into getting an Extender chip to match your setup since you're going to a Translator Plus and LS1 MAF. Other chips will work, but you wont have the use of all the Translator's capabilities without an Extender chip.

so my turbotweak setup will not work properly ??? or just so much more parameters with extender chip ??? i was on fullthrottles site and seen the new commander chip !! has more than the extender and same price !!! looks like i gotta call mike !!!! thanks for the info !!!

test and tune.

hey guys let me know if you go to brainerd anytime soon i might come up. cant run the car but i can watch. i usally run up their some when they have the test and tune and the toy for tots thing.

i probably got 3 more weeks of working on car to have ready for track !!! but i will let you know when i get it running !!! im waiting on parts right now !!! would be cool to see some turbo buicks ripping up brainerd !!!

so my turbotweak setup will not work properly ??? or just so much more parameters with extender chip ??? i was on fullthrottles site and seen the new commander chip !! has more than the extender and same price !!! looks like i gotta call mike !!!! thanks for the info !!!

The commander has the same features as the extender chips, BUT.... will not extende the maf range (a VERY important feature when running non buick maf's). This maf range extender feature is only available on extender chips.

Sooooo, with the commander chip or the TT chip your maf range will be limited to 255, and hence the WOT fuel control feature in the translator wont be fully functional.

thank you turbo dave !!! i will call mike at full throttle and add it to my order !!! i also called turbotweak and he said same thing !!! thanks for all the help guys !!! i have both of my g.ns torn down right now, installing trans and heads on 1 today !!!