You can type here any text you want

Any turbo buick tuners in the denver area?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cecil bass

I've been looking for a local turbo buick tuner in the denver area or anywhere in colorado ,but i cant find anyone.... so is there anyone here that lives here in colorado that can help me with tuning or knows of anyone or can just point me in the right direction? Willing to pay to learn!! The only turbo buick expert that i could track died some years ago and his family didn't have the knowledge and passion to keep his shop open. So i need your guys help again on this subject! I have all the tuning and logging equipment set up already.
Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey I am located in the Denver area. I am by no means a tuning expert but there are many good shops here that are. What set up are you looking to tune?

I also answered a PM of yours.asking what was the problem , scanmaster numbers, an im always willing to help a buick bro.

I can help you out or point you in the right direction on your car. Finish Line performance also has a dyno day every month where you get 2 runs with a wideband tracking for $40.

Well i don't really have a problem with the car anymore i found that my egr was leaking so i took it off and now i got a b/o plate in the mail. I plan to get a good tune on it and see what it can do. Then begin more upgrades like rolling timing chain, cam, valve springs, rear& front seals, rockers, pushrods, te-44, 3" dp, new exhaust, aftermarket stock location IC, and alky. I need to do other things like body bushings and cosmetics things. Im gonna have to pay someone to do it cause with my job i will never have time to do all this myself. What shops that know how to work on these cars? All the shops that i talked to im afraid to let them touch my baby. For good reason!!! Where do you guys live in denver? Im in montebello ....

5280GN, i really need the help, i have alot of parts like wideband stuff, just dont know what to with it or how to install for that matter......

Wideband is a pretty easy install. It only took me 2 hours and that was getting the downpipe welded. the timing set is pretty involved but any good shop can set it up. Its not that different from a chevy small block. The other stuff is pretty easy to install and you can get it done in a weekend. I live in the tech center area so south Denver.

Anything you might need wiring-wise, Caspers is in Loveland, close to Denver.

I did know we had a caspers here....... any good shops for engine work?

Haven't found a shop yet, but we've only been here since September 2013.

Hey I am located in the Denver area. I am by no means a tuning expert but there are many good shops here that are. What set up are you looking to tune?
What are the shops in the denver area that you know of?

For tuning? Revolutions Performance (servion) in colorado springs is pretty good. Finish Line Performance in Denver can also help you out too.

Spitfire engine has been around for awhile or the block shop. I've never had any personal experience with them but have had friends use them.

Thanks 5280GN, im gonna check them out. I'll let you know how it goes!!

I know I'm really late On this but....I'm in Denver looking for a tuner myself. I also talked to the spitfire guys about a rebuild and they were less then enthusiastic about a turbo Buick to say the least. i would send it to nick micale or someone of that caliber. It's not worth the 500-1000$ shipping to chance a build.

Back