Any vendors with Cam kits?

camaro75racer

Gonna need to freshen up my 85 GN as i have a lifter ticking. Looking for a good cam kit (cam,lifters,springs,button,etc.) for a good price. Let me know what you got and would love to talk on the phone as this is my first time tearing into one of these motor's and would hate to miss something important. Thanks.
Dale

I have a sealed power 204/214 cam with sealed power HT-969 lifters-$125. shipped. It makes great power over the stocker. Paypal at: mytquick87@yahoo.com-if your interested move fast cause i have two other potential buyers contemplating it.

give jack cotton a call. he just fixed my buddy up with a nice roller cam setup. he call others but no one seem to have them.

decarlo sloan.

First i would like to say good to see you on this board. i thought your sig fit you pretty well, just trying to help you with your business ;) . why didn't you post that private message on the board for all to see along with some of your dumb a$$ ideas? why won't you use your real name shaun or shawn or whatever the f*** it is? please let everyone know some of your record breaking tips that you know becuase no one on this board or any other board knows you and thats good. Post some of your timeslips and impress some of us, but i forgot your car has never ran anywhere :eek:. First try moving that turbo to the front of your car with the rest of us. second get a job other than washing cars so you can get some real parts for your hotair junk. when you do let us on this board know and bring it to BG so i can rape it :D . i know you don't have any money so when you get the car together i will help you get it to BG, anything for a fellow buick guy. If your pockets were as deep as your mouth is wide you would have a 7 second car on pump gas. And by the way f### yo couch!

Oops i almost forgot shawn or shuan or sloan whatever it is explain to the rest of us on this board how you just bolt a girdle to the bottom of the block like you told a friend of mine? My girdle required my block and caps to be machined :eek:. So let the rest of us in on that secret of yours so we don't have to do any unnecessary work. Whatever your name is your on to something here. And by the way, you know how i feel about yo couch!

gaywalker

Your attempt to dis me is so lame. You my man are a gimmick to believers like K.j, me you cant fool me I see what you are capable of you sell bullsh?t parts to people who dont know any better its not a rumor it is a fact look at ya boy your old backyard ported heads blew his 15 second motor is that not true infact you are an conartist and a good 1. What do you know about me you are a lame and f4g you got my user passcode from your cousin keenan lame which no one on the board likes and change my sig grow up and quit lookn at boys those big parts u bought and brag about must be a way of makin your self look good since you so dam ugly b?7ch. It dont impress me :eek:

my point about this is you need to keep my name out of your mouth. from day one i have not did anything but try to help your dumba$$, but you are such a f@#king retard its insane. thats why your piece of sh1t car has never ran. remember you tried to get some parts from me my friend, but after talking to your dumba$$ i would give stuff away before i would sell it to you. get a life my friend and stop living on your dads couch. i will be up there real soon partner and you will see first hand how we do it down south. i know you feel real froggy becuz iam not on your door step or should i say your dads door step you little young punk. oh yes if you don't know i now don't like you. keep running your mouth about me and when i get there it will be more than just running cars between us, thats a promise. by the way i had nothing to do with your sig. but shawn or shaun or sloan or whatever you want to be called focuse your attention elsewhere and not me, or when i get there i will see how deep your pockets are and how tough you think you are. this is all i will say until i get there. and the couch you sleep on, well you know :mad: .

gayman no driveshaft still walking

u dont have to wait to c me sucka f u man whenu come up here come with some men b!tch because an ugly lil boy lik u cant get the job done. AS for help ugly b!tch i dont need it from u U R NO GURU b!tch If i need help i will call RED ARMSTRONG he is 25 minutes away and has a good rep.I would luv to c your car run ha ha trust dog u'd be lucky to get it back to the tenn. I told yall he was ugly look at the lil boy on his sig on T6P ugly. AS for keenan Lame he KNows where iam at with his B!tch ass if he wanted too he know to come to tat couch :rolleyes: he'll be mad when that trans you gave him grenades trust that just likes his old crank and new he brag u sold him. He fell for the banana in the tail pipe f#ckn dummies

uglyman

:eek: your car still not running gaywalker u f@g your car could never look better than mines I promise anything u got i can get its nuthin gay boy :eek:

Keenan LAME

U next u could never c me u livin off cuttin grass please BIG BARGIN MAN u cant get sh%t i got get some FLOORS AND QUARTERS IN YO RUSTED BUICK u can buy all the BARGAIN parts u want if u cant sit in the car what good is they. You broke and you ve been broke kiss n gay @ss jerry's booty for his old bull please selling your old broken parts I REPEAT BROKEN PARTS ON THIS SITE PLEASE have the stuff u sell dont work they dont know it. I laughed when u bought the used bull off ebay and jbay [jerry] so what if i had a hot air any way u sold your turbo link for an otc 4000 u f7ckn dummy u so much of a hater u hate on yourself and that why in cleveland turbopee ,turbodan,turbomatt, turboE,turbotom,turbowhoever DONT LIKE U MOVE TO "DA TENN " u r not welcome on cleveland streets tryin to hide behind yo girls tent, every one with a turbo buick is gone walk u down and clown your slow car by the way my turbo is up front couldnt fit in the back. Tell JERRY THANKS for the downpipe i will be sure to get all my money back when i sell it for an 3.5 B!tch. The only proven part he had. :eek: :eek: :eek: