You can type here any text you want

any way to make these wheels fit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I was thinking of doing the same, wheel selection is so slim for our cars. Please do post pics and details when you are done.

The adapters are coming in today but with the snow we're getting I probably won't mount the wheels until the weekend

I meant to ask, are you running the stock brakes? I learned the hard way that our hub(i think its the hub) has a massive center which limits wheel choice.

Interesting, but I find it amazing that anyone would go to so much trouble to fit up a wheel to a GM product when the choices of beautiful wheels that are actually made for our cars is practically endless.

Good looking wheels for our cars are expensive and hard to come by used. I can't pay 2-3000 for rims that are specifically designed for a gbody when I know I can get beautiful rims that can be made to fit do 1/4 of price

E488B774-014C-48F3-AAC6-280B69C25815_zpsjlyt1zud.jpg
Saventi 3 piece rims originally on a bmw
19x9 up front
19x10.5 rear
All spacers were 1.25 thick which made total backspace of about 4.75 but i believe i could have went 1.5 in the front but i am extremely happy
total price paid was 600 for rims and tires plus 179.99 for adapter so 779.99

Last edited:
I love it actually. You never answered my question on the brakes tho! What brakes are you running? Car sits high in the back. What springs and shocks?

I love it actually. You never answered my question on the brakes tho! What brakes are you running? Car sits high in the back. What springs and shocks?
the springs are stock for now, plan on lowering it 1.5".... The brakes are also stock for now but I have the complete c6 front brake conversion to install

Hmmm. That's interesting. Is the fact that you're running adapters eliminate the issue of the center of our hubs being too fat? I attempted to put a wheel on, but the center of the wheel was too small. Thanks for the info

Hmmm. That's interesting. Is the fact that you're running adapters eliminate the issue of the center of our hubs being too fat? I attempted to put a wheel on, but the center of the wheel was too small. Thanks for the info
yes being that the adapters also push the wheels out it takes care of that problem

Looks nice especially at that price, almost a steal. Won't be rolling up to another Gbody who has the same rims (y)

For some reason I thought that the adapters would push the wheels out beyond the wheel well. Again, excellent job.

Back