You can type here any text you want

Anybody here smoke a WRX in FL?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hehe. That made my day reading the follow up posts about the race. They dont know much about it, just that it is fast and dont race them.

wow i am pleased with all the WRX owners that applaud our cars, i was waiting to read a thread that dissed our 'grandma' cars but they all seem to respect us. I am releived to know there are some people who know what the darkside is.

You have to remember, your average WRX owner is not your average civic owner... yeah, it's an import, but, a very nice and respectable car. There are plenty of WRX buyers in their 30's through 50's as well as us younger owners of course. The demographics are just different from other popular import owners'. Most people who own them also know the heritage of the best turbo cars, and therefore know about the GN. In the rare cases where people don't...I'm there on the wrx boards trying to smack any heads that need it.

That was a cool thread! I was thinking of joining there but figured I'd wait 'til I had some pix of my friend and I running at the track (he just got a sweet deal on a blue WRX, '03 I think with the old style round lights). It's an awesome, awesome car. If I could own just 1 vehicle it'd be that one for sure. A few mods and you're running 13s at the track, a couple months later you're getting 25+ mpg heading to the slopes in a blizzard.
I have a ton of respect for those cars, and my friend is scaring more into me every day (crazy driver in a sick-handling car). The girlfriend wants one soon, as soon as she's done with school. I wouldn't mind that! :D

Originally posted by VIRGIN87T
wow i am pleased with all the WRX owners that applaud our cars, i was waiting to read a thread that dissed our 'grandma' cars but they all seem to respect us. I am releived to know there are some people who know what the darkside is.

I've yet to meet any of those guys. All the ones I run into think they got the fastest car on the street and can't be touched. I know theres one down here in florida who had his ego knocked down a few levels. He asked for it and got it. I've met more cool supra owners than anything else.

WRX guys around these parts are pretty cool. There's a WRX guy I always see around here who will not race me, not even for fun, which is funny because his car runs 11's and mine runs cough13'scough:eek:. Talk about respect:D

Smartest Idea yet....

"When it comes to Buicks maybe I should stick to racing the Park Avenue"

Now thats using your head!

Back