You can type here any text you want

Anybody in Dfw area selling parts?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thenasty6

Looking for a couple parts to stockpile and to put on my car just wondered if anybody close has anything

Let me take a look at my inventory.....I know have some injectors, extra intercooler....will see what else.

Need any wheels? I've got a few sets laying around. Two sets of 84-85 T wheels, two Cragar Soft 8s, two Monte SS wheels, one set of GTA wheels and one set of stock 86-87 GN wheels. I'm not really trying to sell the GN or GTA wheels but if some one threw the right number out I'd consider it.

I've got a clean set of T wheels and good tires as well....just took those off my 86.

Need any wheels? I've got a few sets laying around. Two sets of 84-85 T wheels, two Cragar Soft 8s, two Monte SS wheels, one set of GTA wheels and one set of stock 86-87 GN wheels. I'm not really trying to sell the GN or GTA wheels but if some one threw the right number out I'd consider it.
Pictures of the gta wheels?
I have stock wheels that are nice but I wouldn't mind having at least two rears of either kind that I can throw some rubber on for when I take it out

Back