You can type here any text you want

Anybody interested in this?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
How much for the car with harness and DP. I have a complete 3.8 just waiting for something like this. Will my 3.8 bolt up to the tranny that is in the car now? How old is the build on the tranny? Thanks, Wesley

How much for the car with harness and DP. I have a complete 3.8 just waiting for something like this. Will my 3.8 bolt up to the tranny that is in the car now? How old is the build on the tranny? Thanks, Wesley

Another member asked for the DP and Harness I quoted him around 800.
BUT since you want it with the car. $4100.

Your 3.8 WILL bolt up no problem as a matter of fact I had a 3.8 in there and recently swapped it for a 4.1.

The tranny was built about 2yrs ago and I put about 2,000 miles on it.
Has the hardend sunshell, HD servo and B&M shift kit, B& M deep pan and always had a big cooler and synthetic fluid (not to mention connected to the Hurst Dual Gate shifter;) ).

Just to try and further convince anyone that wants to start an F-body project the minimum needed and the cost it takes:(at least for me)
TTA harness.......$800.
Custom THDP......$600.
Walbro FP...........$100.
Hotwire..............$75.
Fuel line/fittings...$100.
Mounts (used).....$150.
Total.................$1825.
add Donor car*.. $2000-$7000.
Grand total.........$3825-$8825.**
*Depending on condition and options.

If you want some better pics please send an email address I cannot post them here they are too big.

Back