Anybody need a stock turbo?

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
I have the stock turbo off my 87 and it's just sitting there collecting dust. It worked fine but does have end to end play in the shaft so it will need a rebuild. It would also be good for a core. I'm not sure what S&H would be but my TE-60 was @ $15. Send me an e-mail with an offer. I know these aren't worth alot but I'm not giving it away either. I also have a Kenne-Bell Hot Flash chip for sale. It works fine. I ran 18 psi with this chip and an alky kit with no knock. This is a race chip with lots of timing. $30 plus shipping. E-mail for fastest response as I don't get on but a few times a week. Thanks for looking.

used,87 GN turbo

You still have this ? All I`m looking for is the exhaust housing,it has to be a Garrett .63 housing,I want to change out my precision .82 housing to a stock one.If you still have it ,and will seperate it,E-mail me w/cost-------Jack------jacktinajacko@frontiernet.net

Sorry, been busy working alot of overtime. Let me see what shipping would be exactly. I estimate it should be about the same as the 60 but may be less. E-mail me your location so I can get a shipping quote. Thanks.

How about $60 shipped? This is the complete turbo with stock inlet bell, and exhaust elbow. Like I stated earlier, the turbo works fine but does have side to side play and would need a rebuild to be reliable. I only took it off to upgrade to a TE-60 a while back.

Before I send all the info let me edit this post. I thought it had the exhaust elbow on it but it doesn't. It is still on the stock downpipe and in my closet. I'll be needing it when I take off the ATR pipe to send it in to get fixed. If you still want it send me an e-mail and I'll send you all the info.

Justin:

I have contacted the others and if neither respond by noon tomorrow you're next in line. Thanks.

BTW, the chip is for 009s if anyone is interested.