You can type here any text you want

anybody want to trade their stage 2 for a saleen S-351?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4-71/Z-28

i have been considering getting rid of my 95 saleen s-351 for a stage 2(or very fast street gn). its a 95 s-351, white convertible, 1 of 42 verts made in 95. 1 of 1 with the options it came with. it has the vortech supercharger (owner installed), t-code, leather recaros, spyder package. the car has 50k miles, the engine has around 15k miles. it was rebuilt with forged pistons. when these cars left saleens factory with the vortech the left with hyper pistons and 30# injectors with an fmu, recipe for disaster. probably 7 out of 10 s351's with low miles have been rebuilt. this one was built right, with 42# injectors tunes with an sct tune and twin fuel pumps. the exterior doesnt have a chip in the paint. top has a 2 small repairs in it. runs perfect and strong street car when i first got it about a year ago i had it make 460rwhp passing emmisions, now i have the converters off, a powerpipe, and a little more timing so it should be more! call me for details 505-610-1979

For a Stage II? Stage II motor alone will cost you $15-20k. A trade is unlikely. Why don't you try posting some pics.

For a Stage II? Stage II motor alone will cost you $15-20k. A trade is unlikely. Why don't you try posting some pics.
If my memory serves me right a s 351 is way more desireable than any other sn 95 saleen and that car is worth between 25 and 30k so it would not be that far off in my opinion.

i have plenty more pics, and yes the 351 is not to be confused with the little brother s281, its a completely different car only about 300 were made over a span of 6 years!! rated at 480-495 hp stock(technically)!!
001.jpg
[/IMG]
004.jpg
[/IMG]
011.jpg
[/IMG]

That is one sick car man. I thought those things were worth some dough. I have a GN but not a stage motor but if it had it I would trade ya because of the value of those are crazy. So many people think they are s 281's because most don't know about the S 351, I never see s 351's anymore. Sweet ride bud

i know, when i tell people what i have even car guys react with "really, it came with an aluminum headed 351?". not many of these carsaround, in 6 year production only a little over 300 were produced, but everyone gets them confused with the docile 281's, this really is a track car for the street! its very low, it rides rough, the chassis is extremely stiff, and has enough power to keep you scratching for traction until 3rd gear, and thats at 5500ft elevation, i cant imagine what this thing would do at sea level

i know, when i tell people what i have even car guys react with "really, it came with an aluminum headed 351?". not many of these carsaround, in 6 year production only a little over 300 were produced, but everyone gets them confused with the docile 281's, this really is a track car for the street! its very low, it rides rough, the chassis is extremely stiff, and has enough power to keep you scratching for traction until 3rd gear, and thats at 5500ft elevation, i cant imagine what this thing would do at sea level

I know I got hammered by a coupe in my supercharged 1990 saleen that I had at the time and I was in love since but the damn things go for so much I got an 04 cobra instead. We had a 1995 S 351R for sale at a local dealership hartop car with 37k for 35 grand. It is sold now but I was very tempted lol. Anyways, sweet ride good luck with the trade/sale :cool:

Back