You can type here any text you want

Anyone buy from Mike's Monte Before???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

karolko

I have been hunting for some interior and exterior trim pieces and clips etc for a build/resto that i am doing and I was wondering if people here have purchased from Mike's Monte's before and there overall experience both with customer service and quality of parts.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Adrian

i have .. never needed customer service , have spoken with mike at carlisle PA gm nationals as he usually has a tent set up . hes also on ebay.. Makmonte
carries similar products as kirbansperformance.com and gbodyparts.com (usually they are the exact same parts) so you could go through them for most parts that he carries ..

Thanks for the reply pacecarta, also thanks for responding previously to my fiberglass trunklid question. :)

I've ordered from him before. Nice guy, very helpful and got my products quickly.

I ordered some seatbelt guides a few months ago. arrived within a few days. no issues

I have ordered several times,got product Very Quick and excellent packaging.Will buy from again!!!!

Same here bought several items,always what i ordered and shipped quickly. If he has what you need i wouldn't hesitate

I also am 100% in agreement I have known Mike personally a number of years one man operation and knows his Monte Carlo stuff also been to his place as we sell parts to each other all the time as I do with other vendors...

I have even run into people in junk yards that buy from him

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone. Good to hear he is thought of well on the buick side of things.

Adrian

Back