Anyone done Corvette C5 wheels?

wbzautocustomiz

Want my GN to go 11's one day
Was checking to see if anybody is running C5 wheels front 17" 8.5" rear 18" 9.5" on a TR I have done a little research that I will definitely need 3" billet spacers any input thanks

Was checking to see if anybody is running C5 wheels front 17" 8.5" rear 18" 9.5" on a TR I have done a little research that I will definitely need 3" billet spacers any input thanks

I ran some '85 C4 wheels with 1 1/2in spacers for a while back in the late '80's.
image.jpeg

C5-up wheels have the same pattern, but no way they would be close to right. I'd get longer a arms to move the spindle out, use a C5 hub, extend the rear axle and big disc brakes all the way around. Big $$$.

I run C4 ZR1 replica's (discontinued) from SLP in 17x8 with 4 inch bs.

What style are you thinking? The wagon wheels or the narrower 5 spokes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C5-up wheels have the same pattern, but no way they would be close to right. I'd get longer a arms to move the spindle out, use a C5 hub, extend the rear axle and big disc brakes all the way around. Big $$$.

I run C4 ZR1 replica's (discontinued) from SLP in 17x8 with 4 inch bs.

Any pictures? Ive always wanted that wheel on my gn but most zr1s ive found have a bigger back spacing.