You can type here any text you want

Anyone done this before? See Picture.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Justa6MB

Not cool :( I'm such a loser. Last summer before I mounted my transbrake switch on the steering wheel I had an oopsie. Forgot to shift out of low and when I did I hit neutral. Got back to the pits and everything sounded and looked ok. No new issues - just all the ones I had before...

Attachments

• 7446.jpg
    7446.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 288
Self inflicted wounds are the worst. I know Ive screwed up plenty of times, glad your stuff survived.

That is some epic rpm! lol
Years ago when I used to use the ebrake to launch at the track, I reached under to release it and popped the hood instead lol. Good times!

Done it,73 Camero- 412 SB (10.80 full exust,street tire car,4mpg though) ,forgot the NOS was armed, You start the motor with your foot to the foor...(psss,reeeeev,tach peg ,Boom!, all in the turn of a key), Rod in two pieces an hole in the block,was in the staging lanes. Doh!!!

IMG_3408.JPG

Yeah that's good stuff :) I just looked at the bright side. It hung together so the rotating assembly must be good - and it can breath???

That is some epic rpm! lol
Years ago when I used to use the ebrake to launch at the track, I reached under to release it and popped the hood instead lol. Good times!
Did you then take a picture and put it in your signature as a reminder? ;)

I've done a burnout in reverse....:(.............. Twice!:eek: :oops:

Back