You can type here any text you want

Anyone else see this.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is a bad deal. DUI, trashed car and probably wrong insurance. Three strikes and you are out assuming no health issues. That would make strike four. Probably never recover from this loss. I would leave this guy alone and forget about the parts. My 2 cents. Brad

first comment on message board below the article....

"wile1991 wrote:
anybody that knows these people. can you find out what insurance comp they have. i'm interested in possibly trying to save the car if possible. i'm glad they will be ok. these are cars that have to be respected and i hope they learned a valuable lesson from this
please contact me larryhyc@hotmail.com"

These people get into a crash and this guy wants the GN. Hey Wile1991 are you on this board?;)

i was talking about trying to save the car from a crusher because if the insurance if they had any gets it that will happen. they drove drunk not me. if it's not insured then they won't get paid anything then don't you think it would benefit both people to try and make something good out of thier screwup? better to try and make something instead of nothing, but i guess dumb people are just dumb people because they post comments without realizing what my intent was. if they did have the right ins. on the car what is the big deal to you about me trying to salvage anything from a wrecked car by dealing with the ins. company myself before they just crush it. to me it's a win ,win for both parties involved if you really think about it.

i was talking about trying to save the car from a crusher because if the insurance if they had any gets it that will happen. they drove drunk not me. if it's not insured then they won't get paid anything then don't you think it would benefit both people to try and make something good out of thier screwup? better to try and make something instead of nothing, but i guess dumb people are just dumb people because they post comments without realizing what my intent was. if they did have the right ins. on the car what is the big deal to you about me trying to salvage anything from a wrecked car by dealing with the ins. company myself before they just crush it. to me it's a win ,win for both parties involved if you really think about it.

Hey Wile I wasn't trying to make you look like a bad person or pass judgment. I just reread my first comment and can see how you think that and I'm sorry about that. I just found it funny that a Buick guy wanted to jump in to save the car. No offense intended.

In my mind I pictured some guy on the scene, running past the drunk crash victims and asking the paramedics if they can save the car. :biggrin:

it's cool i know they will just crush that carand who knows what could be savable on it. like i said if they had the wrong type of ins, which judging from the driving skills and the names of the people that they probably just had it ins as a regal.

Back