You can type here any text you want

Anyone from here in this video?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I beleive that was at Woodward maybe 4 or 5 years ago ... Frank Weeks was there I think?

the tta that smoked the ls1 is some bad-ass! :cool:

mods would be interesting
I've smoked an LS1 Camaro with my bone stock TTA with only the cat convertor removed. It was a race of traction basically and he didn't have it...I had regular street tires, Dunlop SP8000's.

That's a friend (Jim) and I can't remember what mods he had way back then (that was at woodward I think) but I am pretty sure it was basic bolt ons. I rode in the car, it is nice. Can't remember if he still has that one or if he sold it and bought another. I know he has an 89 tta and a thirdgen camaro with a gn motor swap now.

I beleive that was at Woodward maybe 4 or 5 years ago ... Frank Weeks was there I think?

Howdy Jan!

Yep! That's me in the pass seat of Jim Pipers car which is at the front of the line. Jim had a chip and maybe an adjustable waste gate but it was basically a stock car. That was in 2001 at Woodward, Lynn Brown was also there. A lot of those guys don't have there cars anymore. That line had Dean Lambrous (sp), Dan House, Jon Bosard (JonB), Justin Jones, Glenn? still posts on the old list and that's all I can remember, HEY! We were slammin Tequilla I brouht from Texas OK! HA!

Howdy Jan!

Yep! That's me in the pass seat of Jim Pipers car which is at the front of the line. Jim had a chip and maybe an adjustable waste gate but it was basically a stock car. That was in 2001 at Woodward, Lynn Brown was also there. A lot of those guys don't have there cars anymore. That line had Dean Lambrous (sp), Dan House, Jon Bosard (JonB), Justin Jones, Glenn? still posts on the old list and that's all I can remember, HEY! We were slammin Tequilla I brouht from Texas OK! HA!

Hey Hombre ! Been in good ol TX several times the past year unfortunatly not close to Houston :-( Next time I'll take a couple of days off and drive down to see you and get a spin in that TTA of yours :D And maybe time for a tequila or two ;) I got my headquarter in Plano just North of Dallas ... went out to Southfork ranch in December when I had half a day to do nothing ....

[QUOTE=Jan Larsson;

Next time I'll take a couple of days off and drive down to see you and get a spin in that TTA of yours :D And maybe time for a tequila or two ;)

Well just come get some pardner! You know my motto; The road goes on forever and thu party never ends! EEEEEHAAAA!:D

Back