I call lies on this video...

TireFryer

The New Kid

No way this is going to make 700 hp. The potential is there, but it seems really really laid back. Just an interesting video. And no way its making 700 hp on 80 pound injerctors lol. This seems like a little better than stock power from the driving in the video.. Also... Is this castle??

That’s the asshole Castle’s asshole son I believe.

FUCK THE P.O.S. Castles’!!!! Shoutin’ it from the mountain tops!!

No way this is going to make 700 hp. The potential is there, but it seems really really laid back. Just an interesting video. And no way its making 700 hp on 80 pound injerctors lol. This seems like a little better than stock power from the driving in the video.. Also... Is this castle??
I just skipped through it and thought I heard him say that it was at 12 or 13psi. At best it's probably in the low 400s at the crank at that boost.

My car at 12psi.... I have ported irons and an old CAS V2 IC instead of the aluminum heads and big RJC IC on that car. calculations at bottom are based on fuel usage, afr, etc, on e85.
1681867171350.png

hugh.....that is intersting, I think castle needs to busted in the mouth....either one of em

I just skipped through it and thought I heard him say that it was at 12 or 13psi. At best it's probably in the low 400s at the crank at that boost.
Shortly after that he said after break in they were going to dyno it and raise the boost to 24psi

Definitely calling BS on the HP claims and whatnot, also that video was hard to watch...cringeworthy as they say these days. Car looks nice though!

Just a dude looking to turn the clock back, feel for him, gut tells me it's tuned to 12#'s cuz CP doesn't want to be holding the bag when it blows up. Comments based in part on talking to a local guy who tore down a car that cp worked on & was astonished at the lies and butcher job.

I went 6.22 @ 112.6 in the eighth on 93 and Alky at 3800 lbs on 72lb injectors in 2015 on stock fuel rails, stock fuel lines and a Reds double pumper. Tune was on the ragged edge but it's possible. Jason White went 8.8x in the quarter on 96lb injectors back in the day.
If that car is making 350 rwhp right now I would be shocked.

Bryan

The KEY is air in air out, when you really start analyzing the physics of it , want 1: 1 on the ole air pump , free flowing right??...and experience with these cars...they are meant to be quick...that is the fun right ...so a fast spool and tight converter and the rest is history LOL...still learning all day every day!!!

I went 6.22 @ 112.6 in the eighth on 93 and Alky at 3800 lbs on 72lb injectors in 2015 on stock fuel rails, stock fuel lines and a Reds double pumper. Tune was on the ragged edge but it's possible. Jason White went 8.8x in the quarter on 96lb injectors back in the day.
If that car is making 350 rwhp right now I would be shocked.

Bryan
If you are really on it like you and a lot of others you can do amazing stuff and push the ragged edge. For someone who is not really familiar with these cars; turning them up to 11 makes them ticking time bombs. Hopefully whoever is tuning it sets up some safeties in the ecu.