You can type here any text you want

Anyone going to the 2006 GRAND ROD-RUN ? SEPT.15-17th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Anyone of you planing on going to the fall Grand Rod-Run? in Pigeion Forge TN? the dates are sept/ 15-17th and also that same weekend some of us with TR's are going to the 411 speedway for a 1/8th mile shoot out with some f-body's and mustangs. this event is free and the rod run is killer. about 14miles of a three lane road on each side jam packed with nothing but rods cruising up and down the strip.. It would be great to see some more TR's..

I was there a few years back when my brother-in-law got married there in Pigeon Forge. We didn't even know the Rod Run was happening until we got there!! :biggrin: ('Til this day we still tell the women that!! ;) )

Where is the dragstrip compared to where the main strip is for cruising?

K.

I live about 2 hours from Pigeon Forge. Been there during Rod Run a couple times. I believe during the Run, there are more people per square foot than China!

Took over an hour to get thru main part of town. I just don't have the patience for it, then again I wasn't drinkin beer at that time either!!May have been a different story.

scot w. How many other Tr's you got up there? I know a couple from around here that might would want to get together with fellow Buick owners.

Drag strip

NCTURBOS said:
I was there a few years back when my brother-in-law got married there in Pigeon Forge. We didn't even know the Rod Run was happening until we got there!! :biggrin: ('Til this day we still tell the women that!! ;) )

Where is the dragstrip compared to where the main strip is for cruising?

K.
The 411 drag strip is 23miles from the main drag in pigeon forge!! at the drag strip the 18th of sept Popular Hot Rodding will be there to film the event, some TR's would be nice to see in the mag.. :biggrin:

How many TR's?

B.B. said:
I live about 2 hours from Pigeon Forge. Been there during Rod Run a couple times. I believe during the Run, there are more people per square foot than China!

Took over an hour to get thru main part of town. I just don't have the patience for it, then again I wasn't drinkin beer at that time either!!May have been a different story.

scot w. How many other Tr's you got up there? I know a couple from around here that might would want to get together with fellow Buick owners.
Well, at least 5 of us that hang out together here not to mention the ones that come down for the rod run...The more the marrier!!! It would be cool to get them all in a line and drive down the main drag. I also have a buddy that usually throws a party and he is only about 4 blocks of the main drag... Bring your buddys and let's have a blast!!! Scot w. :biggrin:

Back