Anyone going to the B.O.P. at Reynolds coming up??

ACME RACING

( Adult Swim )
Most of our club members are going down early Saturday morning. Some are going Friday. Gates open at 9 am Sat.... :cool: alan

We are leaving early friday morning and staying for saturday. I believe we are staying at the Valley Inn.

We'll be in a Brown 86' T Type.

BOP/ Reynolds

Ol BLACK BART and I are planning on coming to the sat. race to do a bit of "tuning" to shoot for an 11.50 or maybe a tad better.
Am checking out a replacement converter and a new fuel pump and to see if the new 30PPh inj's are good for the 11's.:D

Back under the lift to add the last touches to the new 1/4" fuel lines I'm putting on.:p

how bad/good is tech? i want to run slicks, and am expecting a ds loop this week, but not confident it will get here....i am not big about being unsafe, but i am curious if i did decide to bring the slicks if i would be kicked out or not....

i am also lookin for 11's :D ...if i run the 11.99 will i be done? (no cage)

thanx
dan

rules...

Since MuscleCar Review magazine had to back out, i don't know how "Techy" they will be since it will be club teched out now...You can test and tune with slicks ,because you are "testing" them. If racing for money in one of their "special" races they might want you to use street tires, but not sure (see below rule)..See if anybody else runs in the 11's without a bar and see if anything happens, but here's one of the rules:.........................

Any tire permitted up to 10" wide, measured at a checking pressure of 20psi rolled through water.

Cars must comply with the safety standards of the track. Contact the track for the standards.

Questions call 229.244.0577.

Call this phone # above and ask Bennet, he'll know...

:cool: alan

RULZ???

You mean if it's not on fire, race it??:D :D :D
I gotta get busy and work on a better 60' time if I'mm gonna get out of the 12's:p :p ;) ;) :p :p

I was reading some of the goofy rules for that race. All we have to contend with is track tech if we're just test and tuning right?

I just wanted to come hang out with some friends and tune on the car a little.

Techs, what the hech...

The rules stated in the Schedule for stock appearing is for 1955-1974 cars. Our cars (turbo), just smile and say how good looking the tech guys wife/girlfriend is :D . Just make sure your battery is secure and no oil leaks and a clean car (looks like you take care of it) ....that's what they looked for last time on mine :cool: alan
:D

Bring gas....

Sometimes the track will run out of racing gas or the pump will go bad...If you have or can get gas, bring it with you just in case. I always bring a 5 Gallon can of 100 octane and some Xylene just in case.... :) alan