You can type here any text you want

Anyone have a clear close up PIC of the windshield decal???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
Anyone have a clear close up PIC of the windshield decal??? Getting someone to repro it for me.

Rnakamura@aol.com
Ryan
THE buzn half duzn

Originally posted by Ryan
Anyone have a clear close up PIC of the windshield decal??? Getting someone to repro it for me.

Rnakamura@aol.com
Ryan
THE buzn half duzn

You better not let stencils and stripes or Phoenix graphics find out. There was another company making them for a short time until GM came a calling. Rumor is that one of those 2 companies played the role of informant.

Alan

This is not a company nor is it a group purchase or for public distribution.

Allan,

What happened to the vacuum hardlines you were talking about reproducing for the TTA? And some other bits and pieces, is anything avalible yet (I know the carpet is :-)

Jan

Vacuum Hardlines

Originally posted by Jan Larsson
Allan,

What happened to the vacuum hardlines you were talking about reproducing for the TTA? And some other bits and pieces, is anything avalible yet (I know the carpet is :-)

Jan

The vacuum hardlines are nearing completion. In fact, the demo sets have been received and were EXCELLENT. Full production starts in about 2 weeks.

Alan

Banner? Are you reffering to the windshield decal?

Ryan

Windshield Decal

Originally posted by trading t/a
My banner is missing are they still available from anywhere?

John Pearcy Performance and CAR Motorsports are working together and have submitted a PERFECT reproduction of the original Windshield decal for licensing approval by GM. This should take a couple to 3 weeks and once approved it will be available for immediate sale.

Alan

Re: Windshield Decal

Originally posted by Alan Faircloth
John Pearcy Performance and CAR Motorsports are working together and have submitted a PERFECT reproduction of the original Windshield decal for licensing approval by GM. This should take a couple to 3 weeks and once approved it will be available for immediate sale.

Alan
That is great...Please let us know as soon as they are available...Also could you ask Rich to post this news on the TTA list...Thanks,

Cool. Guess I should have asked him why he only sold the doors.

Ryan

i talked to john about a month ago about the windsheild decals. he said he's been trying to get gm approval for a couple years now.... :(

i need/want those decals! here is a pic i took at the nationals. mine are so faded i don't think anyone could repro them. but i was hoping maybe a pic would help.

AHH - i guess i didnt' save the pic on the webserver. i'll throw it up here later this evening....

Back