You can type here any text you want

anyone have relay schematics?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cruesix

topless tta
just wondering if anyone here has the schematics for the relays mouunted to the firewall on driverside,i know one of them is for the fuelpump,but the guy i got my wiring harness from hacked it up something good..so i want to make sure i put it back together correctly..not to sure what some of the relays are for so any help is greatly appriciated..

i will post pics of the install soon if anyone wants to see them this thing looks awsome..once i clean this section of wiring up ill be done..cant wait to drive this thing :)

Grumpy said:
TTA manual :biggrin:

ya i know its in there..but i dont have one :( I wanted to finished it up this weekend if possible

if anyone can scan me that page or fax it to me that would be sweet..

if not thats cool ill just buy a manual and wait patiantly for it to get here :frown:

sorry I don't have a scanner ... maybe someone else will come forward :rolleyes: :biggrin:

thanks grumpy :)

i searched forever on alldata for it also but cant seem to find it..of course i found everything else except what i needed :rolleyes:

if anyone feels like scanning it you can email it to me or fax it my fax is 815-653-2021 my emails in my sig..thanks

I've four taken digital pictures of the pages you asked for. E-mailing them to you now....Taking 20+ minutes to upload on a slow DSL connection....Will take some time to download on your end. :)

HTH

Lee_Burough said:
I've four taken digital pictures of the pages you asked for. E-mailing them to you now....Taking 20+ minutes to upload on a slow DSL connection....Will take some time to download on your end. :)

HTH

thanks Lee
i got them. they will work perfectly :biggrin:
i know what im doing tonight :biggrin: :biggrin:
ill let you know how it goes
Dan

cruesix said:
thanks Lee
i got them. they will work perfectly :biggrin:
i know what im doing tonight :biggrin: :biggrin:
ill let you know how it goes
Dan