You can type here any text you want

Anyone have some car audio stuff for sale?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

progress1vebmx

Asian man #1
Looking to upgrade my stock system, it has CSII. I am trying to keep this on a low-budget build .....

What are you looking for?
I have a little but mostly high end stuff but, I have a few friends with stuff too...
By the way, I'm only an hour 20 north of you...

Back in the day I had a big ol' RE 12" XXX, it was nice =0. Now I am just trying to make my car fast with a decent sounding system.

I guess I need everything, excluding subs. Just want a cheap head unit, and maybe some components up front and 6xc8's in back.

A buddy of mine has a Alpine 7949 in pristine condition...I think he'll let it go for 200 +/-.
No 5 1/4s or 6 X 9s though...
I've got a Alpine CVA1006 I probably won't use...I'll want 550.00 for it though.
by the way, read my post above again...I edited it and came back and you had posted...

Ah, I see.... I know exactly where Springfield Il .... we have a hotel over there (drury hotel).... I work intheir computer department, soon to go to the Air Force =D.

Do you come down to Saint Louis ?

Every now and then. My best bud lives down there and I go to Gateway a few times a year (or more!).
Stay a weekend a few times a year as well (at a Drury too! - collinsville)
My brother is some sort of regional Maintainenece supervisor for Drury...his name is Mark Talley. Know him? He lives in Blue Springs MO.

No kidding? Name sounds familiar, I have all the Drury employee emails, I'll have to say hello.

Small world. Tell me next time you go to Gateway (Before June 29th)

Hey I have a Sweet Pioneer DEH-P8000R CD player Dam nice unit, with remote and books, Like new, $175 Shipped
And I have a nice Fosgate amp 700s For $250 Shipped
Let me know
Thanks,
blafler87@yahoo.com

Originally posted by progress1vebmx
Looking to upgrade my stock system, it has CSII. I am trying to keep this on a low-budget build .....

Back