You can type here any text you want

Anyone heard from Ron Tarabori???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TGrant

He sold me some cracked/leaky Stage II heads, and I've had a HECK of a time trying to get him to send me a good set, or send my money back, or something -- been trying for longer than I'd like to admit. He said he'd make it right, but the MONTHS continue to by...

Any/all suggestions appreciated,
TIM

sorry to hear that, i have dealt with ron and never had any trouble, he is a stand up guy, he is buisy racing his roundy round car, just call him and remind him im sure he will take care of your problem.

Tim,

I talked to him last week. Sorry to hear about your Stage II heads. If they ended up being cracked I'm sure he didn't intentionally sell them to you that way. He's a stand up guy, he'll make it right with you. Ron told me you have the hook up on engine shipping. I might have to get your input on that.

Neal

Tim, I'll call ;you. If you left a message on the answering machine it doesn't work. Need a new phone. I have been waiting for a call on the valve train pieces for that got sent back to me. I'll call you on your cell today.

Ron is good people. Hes bailed me out several times on my S2 motor ;)

I've no doubt that Ron has the best intentions --

But when I once accidently sold a couple broken forged cranks on this board (due to machine shop error), I sent a refund (+shipping) once I was made aware of the problem and got the parts back. Whether I had spent the cash, or didn't have a replacement available didn't matter -- I immediately sent the buyer his money back.

It's not that I don't trust Ron, but he's been saying "I'll take care of it" FOREVER. If I email him, he eventually responds and says "I'll take care of it." If I call and call, eventually I'll catch him and he says "I'll take care of it." Even his message 2 days ago said he'd call -- still waiting.

Circumstances do come up -- but this has dragged ON and ON and ON...

Tim,

If you're in need of some heads I can give you a set I got from Ron a year or so ago and he can re-imburse me to keep your project moving.

Neal

TGrant said:

But when I once accidently sold a couple broken forged cranks on this board (due to machine shop error), I sent a refund (+shipping) once I was made aware of the problem and got the parts back. Whether I had spent the cash, or didn't have a replacement available didn't matter -- I immediately sent the buyer his money back.

It's not that I don't trust Ron, but he's been saying "I'll take care of it" FOREVER. If I email him, he eventually responds and says "I'll take care of it." If I call and call, eventually I'll catch him and he says "I'll take care of it." Even his message 2 days ago said he'd call -- still waiting.

Tim is a stand up guy that does what he says..

TGrant said:

I was one of the guys Tim sold a crank to and he did take care of it right away no hassle no stress went above and beyond... He is a straight shooter and a great guy to deal with so hopefully Ron will take care of it soon... I have never had any problems with Ron either but this should be resolved. Hope he something works out soon for you Tim...

Spoke to Ron this morning -- it's been worked out...
Thanks everyone ( and Ron :) )

Back