You can type here any text you want

anyone heard of a Hypertech Stage 5

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grocerygetter

I've seen one here locally in a guys car...supposedly it was something that was yanked off the shelves. Anyone heard of it?
Supposedly 20lbs of boost on 93 octane.

Originally posted by grocerygetter
I've seen one here locally in a guys car...supposedly it was something that was yanked off the shelves. Anyone heard of it?
Supposedly 20lbs of boost on 93 octane.

There're much better chips out there.

hypertech

I have an old stage 2 hyper and it is the fastest chip that i own!!!!I have reds and turbo tweaks and that hyper out performs both. I am not the only one realizing this on a basically stock set up. Others know this also, they just don't want to get laughed off the board! I believe it is a bit high on the timing side so I have to run a bit of 100 octane to avoid kr.

Hypertech 2 is really not a bad chip for a basically stock car, KN and cat back. I does have stock timing but has the temp program, higher boost. Runs real good with higher octane fuel. I went 12.70s in the day. A 12 is a 12 now or then.:)

I havent seen a Hyper Tech chip yet that doesnt do anything than add silly amount sof WOT timing and turn your fans on at ridiculoulsy low temps and keep them on the entire time the car is running almost.

Compared them back toback with know stockers.

later
Jeremy

Back