You can type here any text you want

Anyone here have the Hampton Vinyl seat covers in their cars?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3.8TransAM

Looking for something a lot cheaper than leather right now due to the job situation.

Anyone install these covers in their car and have some pics of it?

Just trying to gather some info from real life users.

I have done seat covers for Jaguars since I started in the dealer field :-)

Did a driver seat in a Silverstone XKR, the uppers and lowers were $1700 for the pair! I even had to cut holes in them

Only thing that has me nervous is getting the side bolsters back onto the fabric :-)

Hog ringing and doing seat covers is actually easy. I even got a few diff types of hog ring pliers.

Just nervous about the bolsters lol. Either way I can do the lowers and the rears easy enough. Going to have the frt seats redone prolly, have to add some padding back in.

I want to see some people who have pics of it in their cars and wear from use and how it lasts.

later
Jeremy

I bought a full set of seats out of a GTA, fronts are vinyl, rears are still
leather. They wear awesome compared to the leather. I've had them in for
about 2 yrs now and they look the same as the day I put them in. Plus, only paying $250 for front and rears might have something to do with my bias. ;)

Attachments

• FandR.jpg
    FandR.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Bolster.jpg
    Bolster.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Ftseat.jpg
    Ftseat.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 123
Dizam lol

I guess they would be an acceptable alternative vs. the $2k leather

thanks for the pics.

I could find Hawks and the sample pics, but wanted some from people in real world use.

Looking good

later
Jeremy

Back