Anyone here own a BUICK PARK ave ULTRA?

Little6pack

Looking at getting my next daily driver with supercharger & 4 doors.

Small folk like myself LOVE LARGE BARGES must be from
riding in all those BIG 60's tanks as a kid.

Can anyone tell me the likes & dislikes of the park ave ultra if
you have had or driven one?

No downsides...nice ride...quite...responsive.

The only one thing I can think of is you might want to get Bilsteins in the front. At highway speeds it has just a tad more bounce than I think is necessary. You still have control, it's just a bit soft.

Gas mileage is around 20-21 town and highway combined

A good buy!

check with Ed ULYCYC he has one, pretty fast too (i remember him being pretty close with a Impala SS one night, just dont remember the outcome)

Buying a new one or used?

Great ride! I have owned many.

Just make sure it has the Y56 option (Ride and handling Susp.) I think all the new ones (last two years) have it but it was an option on the older ones.

I have a 93 PA Ultra supercharged. As Mike mentioned above it's quick for a land barge. Best of 15.35 @85mph I have fun seeing the faces of ricers when I upset there day. I average 24-25 mpg city/hwy best hwy is 30-31 on long trips. Only mod is a drop in pancake KN filter and I use syn oil. If you get one buy the 2 book set of service manuals. This thing has more relays than the space shuttle. I want to be ready once things start to fail. nothing happened yet.
I won the race but it was a hair short of a 1/4 mile. Steves SS Imp. runs 14.8 I think.

I would be looking at a used ULTRA in the 15 to 20k range. about a 2000 to 2002.
It must not have the console,
BUT MUST have split buckets. Seating for 6 is a MUST!

I am torn because it has come down to an ULTRA or an AVALANCHE. Nothing else will fit the bill.

Not ever having a truck I am worried about gas milage.
I could really use the truck BED for house work or pulling my 3 trail bikes to locations.

But using a 4 door car for work is so much nicer. Since the wife works days & myself nights we both use the car for work.

:rolleyes: too many desicions!

Buy for your needs, but you can't go wrong with one of these Buicks. Probably easily good for 300K with minimal maintenance.