You can type here any text you want

Anyone here own this one ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Drive em like they were meant to be driven....

I had a friend who bought a 9600 mile GN on a whim...(yeah he's got it like that).

My question was...now what are you gonna do with it? If you are a collector with the means to preserve a car , that's cool , go for it.

I just love to see these(and other) collectables cutting thru the wind on a pretty day. Almost anywhere I take the GN or the TTA people crowd around and ask questions. Its fun to drive them...not knocking any collectors. They just look better moving than holding still.:biggrin:

I was driving home from work and Castle chevy has a turbo transam out on front lot . Have to stop by and see what they want for it. They had one three years ago and it was a junk and they wanted 17000.00 for it:eek:

re:car value

i have a 1989 TT/A with 385 miles one it and one with 65k on it. I am not a collector of low mileage cars but i predict that the 385 mile car will go up in price just like the GNX in the next 5 years and it will be worth about 50-120k. i bought the car with 250 miles on it and drove it 135 miles to my house. It was the absolute sweetest ride ever, but realizing i was reducing its value i stopped driving it and treated it as an investment. My other TT/A was treated as a driver and always will. I modified it when ATR was still in business and it has all the goodies including a hole cut under the original air cleaner for a custom ram air setup to the fog light......Just my 2 cents. PS i just bought an ATR liquid intercooler for it off the board so it is getting more modified as time an money permits.......Dave TTA owner for 10 years and counting

Back