You can type here any text you want

Anyone in Glendale Hts, Bloomingdale area...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fatride

Just moved up here and wondering if there are any Turbo Buicks around this area?? Wondering where all the car stuff is at in the summer, and also race spots:D

I grew up in Bloomingdale, but live in schaumburg now. I'm jst hop, skip, and a jump from you. I can tell you that on certain nights in the summer, there is some street activities VERY close to you, and also know of most local car shows, events, ect.
Welcome to the neighborhood!

Turbocliff

Thanks for the welcome Turbocliff! I live right off of Glendale lakes golf course, about 30 feet away from the 2nd green:D I'll look you up when it gets nice out! Maybe we can meet up somewhere....

Certainly! I used to live right by the top of the hill there on Glen Ellyn on a street called Ivy lane. That used to be called Bloomingdale Country Club-

If you leave your place, and go west on Lake St. to Roselle/ Bloomingdale Rd. the McDonalds there... Cars han out there on friday nights in the summer....

See you there :cool:

PS- Dont race the GN with the Bunny on the plates for $, I heard he's a hustler! ;)

im located right here in lombard there are always shows around in the summer saturday night is lombard, wensday is elmhurst .....

I grew up in Bartlett and worked in Glendale Hts in HS for a while. Also went to UTI in Glendale Hts too, unfortunately...

I know of maybe 5 Turbo Buicks in Bartlett.

I just moved to Channahon but I'm in your area very often.

I live in Carol Stream and am now attending UTI. I just took my GN back home to peoria though. Did any of you guys go to the Carquest world of wheels last weekend. There were a couple of nice GN"s there. I drove that car daily up until last weekend and never saw one other TR around even during the summer, now I see there's a few people around here. How do you like it up here so far?

-Dan

Bdale

Yea I'm right there in Bloomingdale, near the corner of Bloomingdale and Army Trial Road. I also know theres another guy w/ a GN or T-Type a block down from me.

theyguy88- Looks like we'll be neighbors! I just signed a contract on a house near bloomingdale and army trail! Closing April 25th! Looks like I won't be getting my beast back on the road until after the move, but I'm exited anyway!

Cliff

I wouldn't have to clean the GN to bring it to Paulies....

It's dirty there! lol :D

Back