You can type here any text you want

anyone in Kansas or Nebraska??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
How about a spring get together or start a local club???? Any takers?

Ty

that would be great....I live just south of omaha in iowa and there are a few of us around here...doug jacobson outa lincoln,billy higgins outa council bluffs,john plog outa plattsmouth and a few more.The omaha scene is quite quiet around here and the club is pretty inactive.

Sounds great,,,,,,,,

where do you live? Underwood or something?

just off the bellevue exit on i-29....about 10 minutes from council bluffs and 10 minutes from glenwood.

There are a dozen or more TTA/TR owners in KC and the greater KC areas....and most own more than 1 car. we usually have a winter cruise that took place in Dec. last year, and try to get together for local crusies as frequently as possible. Keep us posted.

I've been out of the loop for a long time but I'm still here. Getting away from the kids for a little while and spending time with my GN sounds good to me.:) I planned to pull the motor and replace the timing chain and all of the gaskets but it hasn't happened yet. It makes it hard since I don't keep my car here during the winter. I did get the motor out of the wagon and replaced the chain and gaskets on it, though. Now she's good for another 250,000 miles! :D

KC guys, I work for

www.machinerylink.com. They are based in KC. I spen quite a little time there, 2 nights this week alone. Would one or both of you want to meet for supper next time I come down??? Just curious. Let me know if you do. I bought Eric Carlsons TTA. He lives is Olathe.

Ty

:) we could all meet up at the nationals in BG kentucky!

every year the KC group stays at the Motel 6 next to the white castles off the main drag-

usually we are pitted at or right next to the water spicket near the 1/8th mile marker at the track in BG, and you can smell the BBQ that we cook for a few hundred feet- Joe and i both have dodge diesels with KS tags- easy to spot us!

most likely we will be having another BBQ at my house this fall the weekend of august 6 2005 for my dads birthday party- we didnt do it this past august cause i was working too much and didnt plan out the weekend- shame on me, it could have been a good time-

this year should be a blast, everyone be sure to bring your buick and a coosie for your cold one:D lots of junk food and RIIIIBS!

Ty- ive seen that TTA a few times, pretty nice car-
next time your in town, call me 913 888 4899 bryan

Mike- You need to get out more:)
BW

Bryan

I'LL take ya up on that when I am in KC.

Ya that car seems to be a real nice car. Better than any i looked at, and I looked at many.

Ill call you, I always ate the traditional KC BBQ places when staying there, Arthurs, Gates etc.

This time I ate at Famous Daves out by the speedway, it was awesome:)

You can buy me supper there next time:D

Ty

sounds good-
im more partial to the real BBQ here in KC, its HAWARDS off college and antioch in overland park... that address will throw anyone off since it doesnt contain a numbered street, and the BBQ is better than Gates and Arthurs.

its only 1 mile away:)

you have my number call me
BW

You know this weekend is forcasted to be nice weather. I am thinking a get together this weekend. I know it is on short notice but what do you guys think?
Bryan?
Neil?
both Joe's?
Everyone else?

Originally posted by KansasCity-T
You know this weekend is forcasted to be nice weather. I am thinking a get together this weekend. I know it is on short notice but what do you guys think?
Bryan?
Neil?
both Joe's?
Everyone else?

whats up slow poke?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/PonyGirlPhotography/KCIR - - - October 31st/DSC_0197.jpg

I think its a great idea, there is no rain in the forecast for this weekend and i dont have to work-
My garage is messy, but anyone who wants to come over is welcome, will see about a small BBQ this weekend, and we can all clean our cars, mine is a mess!
Neil, what day you got off? Joe call me when ever..
later guys...
BW

Buicks and BBQ It doesn't get any better than that.

I am 2 hours south of KC in the Joplin area I would love to come up sometime this summer.

I plan on making it to BG this year.

Back