You can type here any text you want

Anyone just south of chicago with a portable welder??? Would like an 02 bung in DP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Hey guys, I just switched to a FAST system and was wondering if anyone in the area (I am in richton park) would be willing to come buy and weld in my 02 bung for the downpipe in my garage. I would gladly pay someone. Im not sure how many have portable welders. IF you can help let me know! We can shoot the breeze for a bit!

Scott:D

Im really sick of Surej and his JB Weld, he loves that stuff. I think his girlfriends initials are J.B.

Did someone suggest JB Weld???

I could certainly stop by sometime and weld for a small fee...:)

Or you could just mark the DP where you want the bung, bring it to me and I'd do it for nothin.... :cool:

Either way, lemme know-

Cliff
Schaumburg, IL

cliff, that would be great! name your price. The pipe is mounted on the car so thats why I would need it done here. Drop me an email.

Scott

Hey guys, cliffs been busy, is there anyone else in the area??? that can help me out here?

:D

Originally posted by Scott4DMny
cliff, that would be great! name your price. The pipe is mounted on the car so thats why I would need it done here. Drop me an email.

Scott
Ummmmmmm drive over to Clif;) ;) ;)

Back