Anyone Know Andrew Bixler / KNA_Sales from Ebay?

jstahl

Boost, Nuttin like it!
I paid for a new set of fuel lines, new ignition module and oil cooler lines.

Last thing I heard was they would be shipped then nothing! That has been well over a month now.

Appears he might have turned thief judging by the last few feedbacks.

Jud

Your not alone my friend, he ripped me off for an inlet bell. I contacted E-bay last month to do a check on the deadbeat. They told me that they will take action , but cannot discuss in what form. My last contact with him was in Jan. telling me he had just moved and would be sending my package the next day. :mad:

Yea, I won the pair of fuel lines, oil cooler lines, coolant bottle ign module and he fell out of sight. I am not going to F around with people on Ebay any more. I get the part in 3 weeks as Ebay suggests or I file the 4th week.

PP and Ebay give very little time to file a claim like 45 days.

Well I called Mr. Bixler today and he said that he had send my part weeks ago. I asked him for the tracking# and he said he would look and call me right back. You guessed it no call back. I am only out $16.27 but it is the princible of it.

Funny - I was looking for his phone #. I know he checks his email, probably daily. What a scum. Is he a young punk?

People like that make good sellers on ebay pay as well. I have bought and sold on ebay many times. Its just a shame that one bad apple make everyone look bad like that. If I am looking at something on ebay that is pretty expensive I usually look at their feedback and have MANY times sent emails to people that have bought from them before asking how it went. That is no real insurance but it does help to give a little piece of mind. Just an idea for you. I have never been burned on ebay but it could happen tomorrow lol. Daniel Ray

For the most part, if you a potential buyer checked his feeedback everything was going well. All of the sudden HE decided to take a wrong turn. He is contactable and does answer the phone.

Turn it in on paypal as soon as possible.........

They will reimberse your money in 30 days from his bank account if he does not come up with the proof that the item was shipped or if he does not respond to paypal emails. Worked for me several times. ;)

The key to what you said is "30 days" Some sellers string it out longer than that. Then you are shafted. I say if you have not seen it in two weeks, start the ball rolling.

I used a CC so I was able to claim through them.

I have already tried to get my money back from Pay Pal.They said he has no money in his account. Hal

Thats a new one :mad:

No credit card back-up???

Call the police in his hometown. Turn him in for fraud. Anything is better than nothing.

Good Luck