You can type here any text you want

Anyone know of a GNX in Oklahoma?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dreamcar86

Just as the title states I ran into a guy today who swears his uncle has a GNX here in Oklahoma. It is in a shop somewhere in the rural country. When I asked if I could take a look he started back pedaling on me and said that his uncle does not want strangers on his property.
I am curious if any members on this board ever sold a GNX to someone outside of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The guy went on to tell me that he has an original GMC Typhoon and Syclone sitting in the shop next to this GNX.

Guess I will sit back and see what pops up on this thread.

i think i saw one in a pic from the shootout in noble this year or last. Im pretty sure it was all stock appearing.

Other than mine and my dad's I don't know of any others off hand, but I'm sure there are more somewhere in Oklahoma. There are a lot of rare cars buried in garages that no one knows about.

I talked to my buddy in Tulsa a while back and he gave me the number to someone who supposedly had a GNX for sale around Tulsa. I called the guy but he never returned my call. I figured the guy was full of it so I didn't call back.

Other than mine and my dad's I don't know of any others off hand, but I'm sure there are more somewhere in Oklahoma. There are a lot of rare cars buried in garages that no one knows about.

I talked to my buddy in Tulsa a while back and he gave me the number to someone who supposedly had a GNX for sale around Tulsa. I called the guy but he never returned my call. I figured the guy was full of it so I didn't call back.

Hey Brandon,

They eluded that the car might be located in Inola. Does that ring a bell with the man you called?
Oh well, no big deal it may or may not exist. It does not sound like he is a true enthusiast of these cars just likes to collect things of value if this story is even true.

Shane

Ok, Buried cars and Tulsa we now know doesn't mix.

That is no joke. Everyone was so excited around here for over a month. That is all we heard about on the radio and TV. People waited for hours outside our convention center to get a peak of the 50 year old Belvedere that had been unearthed. To their amazement all they saw was a rusted out POS.:eek:
They are getting ready to do the same thing to a brand new Harley Davidson however this time someone had the bright idea to keep it above ground.:rolleyes:

Back