Anyone know Scott Compton?

c&cgn

It is, what it is...
He recently rejoined the GNRA but did not give me his address etc to send a newsletter to. I thought I might have it somewhere but it appears I don't. The only phone # I have for him has been disconnected. If someone knows his phone # or address can you please email it to me @ gnra@telus.net

Thanks,

Clayton

Originally posted by c&cgn
He recently rejoined the GNRA but did not give me his address etc to send a newsletter to. I thought I might have it somewhere but it appears I don't. The only phone # I have for him has been disconnected. If someone knows his phone # or address can you please email it to me @ gnra@telus.net

Thanks,

Clayton

Clayton,

Please tell me what are the benifits from being a member of GNRA, and what it costs.

Thanks
Frank

Clayton,

I contacted a friend of mine who used to live in the Bellingham area and is friends Scott. I will try to get that info to you when I hear from Morgan.

Stay tuned

Mike

I think I know who you are talking about. I am in the process of selling Scott a powermaster unit. I will find his email and have him contact you.

Hey that's me!

Clayton,
Sorry about the miscommunication; thought you had my info, (also, everybody was discussing Kenny's GN-original owner for sale). The address is the same and new phone number 360-966-1106, thanks. If it helps, I've been a member from 99-01, just let my membership lapse, especially as the border hasn't improved! Thanks for hunting me down!
Scott

Scott,

Hows my old GN? Got any pictures of it? I miss that thing...going to try to get back to a car just like that if my T-Type sells.

Re: Hey that's me!

Originally posted by Blackcar
Clayton,
Sorry about the miscommunication; thought you had my info, (also, everybody was discussing Kenny's GN-original owner for sale). The address is the same and new phone number 360-966-1106, thanks. If it helps, I've been a member from 99-01, just let my membership lapse, especially as the border hasn't improved! Thanks for hunting me down!
Scott

Scott, can you email me your address please? I don't have (or can't seem to find) the old info from 99-01. Please send to gnra@telus.net

Thanks,

Clayton

Re: Re: Anyone know Scott Compton?

Originally posted by boostedmaxPSI
Clayton,

Please tell me what are the benifits from being a member of GNRA, and what it costs.

Thanks
Frank

Cost is $23 USD or $30 CDN

You get a newsletter bi-monthly that has some pretty good info (although I am biased ;) ) and we also have or attend events together and have lots of fun. . Some guys love/live to race, some guys like to race occasionally and some guys don't want to race their carsat all. We encourage guys to race or do basic mods to their cars :cool: but its not madatory. Some guys are just enthusiasts and just want to enjoy their car and that means something different to each person. There's no BS, no politics, just a bunch of guys that love these cars, same as most the guys here a tb.com

I hope that answers your question. Sorry it took so long but I was going crazy at work and then left for the Vegas event, which was a hell of alot of fun BTW. :D