Anyone know the part number to these little things


New Member
Jan 11, 2004
They are the pins that hold the door panel on. I'm doing some work on the doors, and i'm gonna need a crapload. Here is a picture. Copy/Paste


the links don't work BUT - If they are they plastic retainers, you can get them just about anywhere that sells auto parts. just take an old on to match up the style & diameter.
Copy and paste the links in your browser. They will open.

As stated above, those fasteners can be bought at just about any auto parts store. Just bring one with you to mock up with what they have on the shelf since there are a few different sizes. You can get 6 for about $3. Ive bought them from AutoZone, Pep Boys, and Murrays Discount Auto.