Anyone know this GN from Knoxville,TN

Mr95gst

I just picked up a 87 Grand National from a guy in Palmer,TN 3 weeks ago. He said the guy that built it was out of Knoxville, TN and he had a T type he raced. The guy I bought it from has had the car for 2 yrs. This car has a bunch of weight reduction and runs strong made 400 wheel on 16 lbs bunch of mods ally injection, fiberglass hood/bumpers, stall, 60lb injectors, exhaust cut out, front mount and Precision turbo. Car runs great I went a 11.89 at 114 on 16 lbs first time out. It's no show car but it's a blast. Just wondering if anyone knows the car and what was done to it.

Thanks,
Nick

This what it looked like when I picked it up. It has a Pro Torque Converters sticker on the rear window.

image.jpg
image.jpg

This what I've done so far. Thanks to Mike E for the Alumastars.

image.jpg

That's a good lookin hot rod. Sounds like there's a lot of untapped power left in it.

Congrats and welcome to the site.:)

Mike Barnard

I'm moving to Nashville, TN next week to start Turbo Farm South. Want to join? Haha. We should get together though. I'd like to start regular TR meetings in TN like the MAGNA and Chicago land guys do.

We'll be so close to the nationals. Sorry for the hijack, but does anyone near there do anything TR specific as far as get togethers and meetings and such?