You can type here any text you want

anyone know where i can get hardware and software to burn chips for GN's??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've got a burner and a laptop that I used for chips for years. You can have them both for $50.

You will need a program called tuner pro and the buick turbo regal definition file, and your burner should come with some software to load and save bin files. THis will let you change about at least 50 or so parameters. I can post the links if needed here.

And if you want more info, go to Turbo Regal Web Site, tech articles, and then ecm (I think). There is a spreadsheet by Dave Huinker that gives every data location definition so if there is something you want that is not in that xdf file it is easy to add it, and if you really want to get into the code there is a dissassembly listing of the code there as well. Dennis Leek has written a few articles explaining some of the calculations, I think they are online at TurboTweak Home. Spending some time going back into the old articles here would be pretty useful, as well.

Back