You can type here any text you want

Anyone know where to get a rebuild kit for stock GN turbo?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

moose

Doe's anyone know a phone # to call to get a kit to rebuild my stock turbo? I'm trying to keep my car totaly stock, I just bought it and the guy I bought it from had had it two week's and he didn't bother to volunteer any info about it SMOKING when the engine temp get's up to normal. I thought the motor was shot until I dropped a socket unknowingly into the powersteering pump pully, this locked up the pully and started smoking the belt so I thought the pump was bad and started taking everything apart and noticed all the oil in the intercooler, HUMM? I seen no other way but through the turbo for oil to get in there. My hired hand had a new T04E garrett turbo. We put it on to get me rolling again but I would like to rebuild the original one. The motor is in excellent condition, (RUNS SUPER GREAT!) I bet the dude I bought it from thought it was worn out and decided to dump it off on someone DUMB AS DIRT like me,( I WANDERED WHY IT WAS SO CHEEP) I just drove it up the road and back before I bought it and didn't give it time to heat up. I thought it was A OK. Well if you ask me, I think the jokes on the dude that sold it to me, Because I got a super nice GRAND NATIONAL! very cheep. And all that was wrong with it was the turbo.

Back