You can type here any text you want

Anyone make a LCD display stereo

• Thread starter Thread starter AsphaltAnihil8r
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A

AsphaltAnihil8r

I would like a LCD display ,not sure if it would be 6" 7" 8" that would fit in the area of the stereo ,dont want one of those stupind lookin units where the screen comes out ,,I want built in with radio and CD control,,,please help..

thanks

:D

I don't quite understand what you're looking for if you don't want the type that comes out of the dash and swings open...there are alot of those.

I am looking for a 7-8" screen that can mount in the dash (touch screen) that will controll a remote mounted stereo of sorts,,does that help any

sorry,
you will have to stick with the flip out.
gn radios are considered din and 1/2.what you are looking for only is availible in double din.

i have the newest pioneer flip out with dvd and touch screen navigation !!!!

let me know if you are interested

The only thing out there with a touch screen and that size screen would be a Kenwood or a Clarion.....But it will be one of those STUPID looking flip decks...

Originally posted by III'S 87 GN
sorry,
you will have to stick with the flip out.
gn radios are considered din and 1/2.what you are looking for only is availible in double din.

i have the newest pioneer flip out with dvd and touch screen navigation !!!!

let me know if you are interested
Can you direct me to some pics or info ----also if I have to modify for Double din ,,I may do that so please direct me to that also if you could ,,thanks again

Dennis:)

this may be more trouble than you want to go to but i built a computer out of spare parts (about $80) and bought a 5.6" lcd from partsexpress.com ($100-$120) found a USB touchpad somewhere for $5 to control it and use it for a jukebox. the video card has s-vid out and hooks to my tv. the sound card goes to my home stereo. i plan to adapt this thing to my GN. all i need is space and an inverter. the down side is that i loose the radio unless i use an FM modulator to inject the signal to a head unit. on the up side, i have an unlimited catalog of songs ready to play all the time. no switching cds

Back