You can type here any text you want

anyone near des moines iowa??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chub406

hey guys! im in cedar rapids and found a car in des moines that im interested in. just seeing if anyone is there that could check it over for me so i know if im digging out my trailor after 30+ inches of snow and going to get a car. thanks!

I’m about an hour from Des Moines, but I’m there 3-4 days a week. Where is the car at or did you already go look at it?

Chad

hey! thanks alot! i appreciate the offer. another member did go look at the car for me. its been sitting for 7 years and he said the floors were rusted out of it. but im still looking, of course this weather is ruining everything, but what can ya do... lol if you find anything in the state or within a couple hours, let me know! thanks!

I am from CR to. Do you have a gn now? Or you are just starting to look for one?Do you know anyone else in cr with gns, not many around here anymore.

no. i dont have a gn. im just starting to look. are you ul lose2? i had an 80 cutlass with a roll cage and a 406 that got stolen here in cr a year and a half ago. im trying to find a regal. oh and im trying to come out of the gate as a sleeper so keep it on the hush hush. lmao ;-} do you know anything around here laying around?? thanks!

Back