Anyone need parts?

80sunbirdcoupe

Hello everyone! I decided to part out the 79 regal turbocoupe, the body is shot, even where the A-pillars around the hinges are has holes rotted, so I decided it was best to get it out of the yard. I'm pulling the engine for the sunbird, but pretty much the rest of the car is up for grabs. I'm keeping some of the stuff because I might get another (rust-free) regal, or I might get a malibu later, plus one of the guys that is helping wants parts for his Cutlass. If anyone has any requests I can take it off and I'll sell it, or if anyone wants the rest of the car for parts its located in Flint, MI. I'm willing to deal :D It'll be going to the scrap yard on monday so let me know this weekend. Let me know what details you need to know about the car.

P.S. I also have some 78 regal parts that came with the car and those are available too

I sent you an email, let me know what you are looking for! I still have lots of stuff in my garage, most of it in the way :D

Just about everything that looked like it was any value. The car was in pretty bad shape, but I kept the T-tops, the turbo hood, the decklid, some trim, I have some interior parts (though there are some interior stuff I want to keep if I ever get a Malibu or ElCamino. It's be pretty sweet to have a console and buckets) I also kept the transmission, the turbo equip. Lots of other stuff let me know!

I'm looking for the following

"turbo control" also called an ESC electronic spark control (located on the fan shroud)
knock sensor if available
(located on the front of the intake manifold)

Please let me know if you have this stuff available or not.

Yup I Have both sides. They are in good shape too, except one sides bracket needs to be reattached (I forgot which side)

I'm looking for the plastic T-top trim panels that run around the edge of the openings
and more importantly i need a pair of window seals that fit onto the interior panels and push against the glass.

my email is jons_box@yahoo.co.uk

Would be very grateful of a reply :)

Jonuk- I believe I have those panels, I'll have to check this weekend to see if I have all of them and condition. as for the seals they were shot, thats why the car's floor and a pillars filled with water and rotted out (otherwise I would have fixed it up) Have you checked with soff seal?

tom robison-I don't see your email, so you'll have to shoot it again or send a pm *edit* I got it it went to my junk folder sorry

i have one off a 1980 3.8 that i took out the motor 3 weeks ago because of a burnt piston, motor had 82,000 miles on

Just wanted to let the group know that it was a pleasure doing business with 80sunbirdcoupe. Items were shiped as promissed and in the exact conditon as described. Thanks